On the old forum there was a section called Fair Exchange. Nothing like it here, but here are the old rules below.
1. You can trade any 'legitimate' item but not copies or bootlegs.
2. No commercial companies may sell items in this forum. Fans only.
3. Neither Bill Nelson, Sound On Sound nor any member of the Dreamsville or Nelsonica team can be held responsible for any trade that takes place and we will not be involved in resolving any dispute so please don't ask.
However, if you are subject to a scam please inform us so we may warn others.
4. It is down to the parties involved to trade honestly and with integrity. Whilst we are sure everyone will operate in that spirit, please be aware that some people may not do so. You should make your own assessment of the person you're dealing with. Click the Profile button in their post to get more information about the person.
5. You may trade for free but if money is involved it's up to you to collect payment. This web site is not involved in any transaction.
6. We recommend you respond to any item via Private Message and do not enter into an open public negotiation in the thread of the posted item and never disclose your contact details in the thread.
7. When an item has sold, please post a final message in the thread to tell everyone so you don't end up having to keep replying to PMs from hopeful fans.
If it's gone tell us all !
8. One product per topic - Please start a new topic detailing your request rather than tagging onto an existing topic, this makes things much easier for flagging as completed and for people to follow.
9. Finally, Bill and the Dreamsville team reserve the right to delete an item and offer no explanation if it contravenes these guidelines or appears suspicious in any way.
Fair Exchange section found at the old forum would be the place to go.
Hi. new to this ”new” site. Is it possible to sell/trade Bill cd’s through the site. I don’t wish to break any protocol. Thanks